Stardew Valley has received Patch 1.4.4. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Stardew Valley Patch 1.4.4 has various bug fixes, improvements, and other issues have been addressed. Something else that stands out in this update is that they fixed an issue where Garden Pots would consume seeds without planting them if they were planted from a tile away.
Stardew Valley is a game in which you manage a farm, inherited from your grandfather, responsible for monitoring crops and facilities. Take note that this is a kind of mixture between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, although with a visual style in two dimensions closer to western tastes. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Stardew Valley Patch 1.4.4.
- Adjusted dropped item pickups so that they’re more responsive for clients in multiplayer and will “rubber band back” to their previous locations less frequently.
- Adjusted item collection code so that machines tucked in corners can be refilled without using cursor mode.
- Added Elliott’s 14-heart not properly working in non-English languages.
- Fixed a data entry issue that caused some fish ponds to use incorrect data.
- Fixed the Shrimp Enthusiast Shirt applying the wrong shirt artwork.
- Fixed a softlock when watching the 2nd Fall in a non-English languages.
- Fixed the cursor not appearing in the level up profession selector if the Controller Style Menus option is toggled off while using a controller.
- Unsuccessfully crafting an unstackable item while already holding an item on your cursor no longer grants you credit for crafting it.
- Fixed an issue in Stardew Valley where Garden Pots would consume seeds without planting them if they were planted from more than a tile away.
- Fixed the color selector sliders on the Farmhand creation screen having incorrect navigation on controller.
- Fixed the logic for fruit tree obstruction checking the wrong tile.
- Fixed the dagger swipe sound effect repeating an extra time in multiplayer if another player is in the same area.
- Krobus will no longer get jealous if you gift characters you’re dating after
- Penny now leaves Garden Pots alone in her 14 heart event.
Here you will find the complete list of Stardew Valley Patch 1.4.4 patch notes. I remind you that ConcernedApe’s Stardew Valley released on February 26, 2016 for PC; December 13, 2016 for PlayStation 4; December 14, 2016 for Xbox One; and October 5, 2017 for Nintendo Switch.