Path of Exile has received Patch 3.9.2D (1.36). You can now download this update on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You will find that Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2D (1.36) has various Metamorph & Conquerors improvements, general improvements and various bug fixes. Something that stands out in this update is that they added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
Path of Exile is a free action and role-playing game that follows the “free to play” model to offer us a Diablo-like experience in which we must choose between a character class and then make it evolve wherever we want, while facing hordes of enemies in the dungeons of the game. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2D (1.36).
- Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding L3 displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
- Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
- Added visual indicators in Path of Exile at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
- Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren’t hidden by UI elements.
- Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
- The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
- Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
- Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
- Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.
- Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply.
- Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana’s portal effect.
- Fixed a bug where any individual map in an influenced region that had previously gained the influence effect of the current Conqueror had a much lower chance to gain that effect again than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Conqueror’s Exalted Orbs didn’t respect the “Cannot roll Caster Modifiers” and “Cannot roll Attack Modifiers” modifiers.
- Fixed a bug in Path of Exile where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where applying a Sextant to a Watchstone socketed in a Citadel could generate the same or a similar modifier which was already on another Watchstone in that same Citadel.
- Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor’s Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
Here you will find the complete list of Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2D (1.36) patch notes. I remind you that Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile was on sale since October 23, 2013 for PC, August 2017 for Xbox One, and March 2019 for PS4.