Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has received Update 1.04. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.04 has a few new improvements and adjustments. Something that stands out in this patch is that they reduced load times when traveling from one area to another and they fixed an issue where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a role playing game based on the Dragon Ball saga that tells us about Goku’s adventures during the Dragon Ball Z saga. As confirmed by CyberConnect2 (the people responsible for the game), the title focuses on one of the golden stages of manga and anime, telling us the events that happened in those moments in an unprecedented and very spectacular way. Below you will find the complete list of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.04 patch notes.
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear in, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for Xbox One) Issue where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.