Dota Underlords has received ClientVersion 371. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Dota Underlords ClientVersion 371 has a new Underlord, various general bug fixes and changes to units, items, and alliances. Something that stands out in this update is that they added a new status effect, Poisoned. Poisoned units take 15 physical damage per second and healing is reduced by 10% for 5 seconds. Poison effects can stack up to 5 times.
Based on the popular DOTA Auto Chess mod, Valve launched with Dota Underlords. In this game fans face other opponents in battles that include building, combining and improving the level of a team in a battle for the dominance of the city. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dota Underlords ClientVersion 371.
Most visitors to White Spire see the refuse-filled alleyways that make up The Warrens as merely slums…but to Enno, it is a Kingdom. Today, his people live in the margins of White Spire; scavenging and stealing to get by, but Enno has bigger aspirations. He believes it’s his destiny to lead his people out of the shadows into greatness, and he will employ every underhanded tactic he can think of in order to make that dream a reality.
Enno is always on the move – darting around and poisoning enemies with ranged attacks in Dota Underlords. If he’s ever in a pinch he pulls the ripcord and escapes the board for a breather, before coming back and stunning adjacent enemies.
Depending on what mood you catch him in Enno employs different “tactics”. Sometimes Enno will steal items from the enemy crew, while healing his own crew. Other times he’ll amp up his own damage and pull the enemy crew in for an all out attack.
Recently, there have been quite a few issues with the map not loading when starting a match, but this has been fixed and improved in the new Dota Underlords update.
- Improved lighting used by the Underlords.
- Fixed issues with low resolution textures on the Underlords on mobile.
- Further fixes to the map not loading when starting a match.
- Fixed an issue where a dead unit on a cell could prevent a live unit from being selected.
- Fixed wrong rank icon sometimes being displayed on the post-match screen.
- Fixed more places where an Underlord’s base ability icon or name would be shown, rather than the version of that ability used by the Underlord build.
- Added more pizzazz to the Underlord picker.
- Target Buddy has begrudgingly put away his holiday hat, since it’s apparently “not the season” anymore.
Here you will find the complete list of Dota Underlords ClientVersion 371 patch notes. I remind you that Valve’s Dota Underlords released as a free-to-play game in early access on June 20, 2019 for Android, iOS, and PC. The game will officially release in February 2020.