Dauntless has received Update 1.1.3. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. You will find that Dauntless Update 1.1.3 has various bug fixes, improvements, new content, and gameplay adjustments. Something else that stands out in this patch is that The Aetherpunk Hunt Pass arrives in Ramsgate, bringing 50 new levels of rebellious rewards.
Dauntless is an action adventure and cooperative game that proposes four players to hunt gigantic monsters, known as Behemoths, who live in the colorful fantasy world that this video game brings to life. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dauntless Update 1.1.3.
- Aetherpunk takes the stage. The Aetherpunk Hunt Pass arrives in Ramsgate, bringing 50 new levels of rebellious rewards.
- Purchase supplies with Rams. Players can now use their Rams (currency, not animal) to purchase tonics from Bosun Markus Boehr and grenades from Admiral Janek Zai. Look for a quest from the Bosun to get started.
- Share credit toward objectives. No more competing for last hits. From now on, all Slayers in a party will get credit toward their Bounty and Mastery objectives when anyone in the party interrupts an attack, breaks a part, staggers a Behemoth, or exposes a wound.
- View Hunt Pass progress on the Bounty screen. Now you can see how close you are to that next Hunt Pass level without leaving the Bounty screen.
- Express yourself with Quick Emojis. Emojis are now available in Dauntless! Pull up your communication wheel (‘C’ on PC, left trigger on console) to send one to chat.
- Play in Portuguese on Nintendo Switch. Slayers on Nintendo Switch can now set their language to Portuguese.
- War pike previously had thresholds for the quality of ammo it would generate based on Special meter. These thresholds have been removed – more meter means better quality ammo, from 1% to 100%.
- Riftstalker can now show up in dual Behemoth Escalation encounters. Don’t worry, it can’t pull you into the murder palace if the other Behemoth is still alive.
- Shrowd’s tail hit box has been expanded, repositioned, and had its physics tuned. This brings it closer to the ground, to make it easier to target and break.
Here you will find the complete list of Dauntless Update 1.1.3 patch notes. I remind you that Phoenix Labs’ Dauntless released on September 26, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and on December 10, 2019 for Nintendo Switch.