CSGO has received 01/29/2020 Update. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 01/29/2020 Update has a few maps and miscellaneous fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed players not taking damage from bomb detonation and there are also various visibility improvements.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (or simply CSGO) is a first-person shooter action video game. Fourth installment of the Valve saga, CSGO repeats the usual approach: two teams, terrorists and anti-terrorists, fighting each other to meet objectives such as planting / deactivating a bomb. It is the most popular multiplayer FPS among eSports and has dedicated servers as well as custom games where you can enjoy many game modes. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding CSGO 01/29/2020 Update.
- Cache: Various visibility improvements in CSGO; Optimizations; Various minor bug fixes; Updated radar.
- Studio: Fixed players not taking damage from bomb detonation; Clipping improvements; Improved visuals of CT / T streets; Various minor bug fixes.
- Train: Opened up skybox over building separating Ivy/A site; Various visibility improvements; Various minor bug fixes.
- Dust2: Opened up skybox from B halls towards site.
- Mirage: Added AWP wallbang spot from palace to scaffolding close corner, A site; Added bench in mid allowing jump up to window boost spot/peek towards cat in CSGO; Widened T entrance to mid; Lowered trim around B site balcony; Blocked a jump-peek from middle of B site towards cat.
Here you will find the complete list of CSGO 01/29/2020 Update patch notes. I remind you that Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive released on August 21, 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.