Slay The Spire has received some more hotfixes for Patch 2. You can now download these hotfixes on PC (Steam). You will find that Slay The Spire Patch 2 Hotfix fixes a few issues with translations and there is also other improvements. Something that stands out is that they added updated logic so Fasting power’s description works properly in various languages.
This is a video game that deals with combining the collectible card games with the roguelike component and the adventures of the role-playing genre. Below you will find the complete list of Slay The Spire Patch 2 Hotfix patch notes.
Hey everyone, Turkish language support was added last hotfix but wasn’t enabled in the Settings and caused some other issues. This is quite embarrassing, but now it’s fixed. Hooray!
- Fixed Vietnamese displaying Ukrainian in the main branch.
- Fixed Turkish not showing up in main branch.
- Removing Upgraded tooltip from Cunning Potion as the Upgraded keyword isn’t in the description.
- Adding updated logic so Fasting power’s description works properly in various languages.
- Updated the main English font from Kreon v1 to Kreon v2.
- Updates for languages ITA, POL, PTB, TUR.
A few days ago, other hotfixes also released for Slay The Spire Patch 2. They added a new branch, fixed some bugs, updated some translations, and more. Something that stands out is that they updated the Fasting and Pressure Points power icons with suggestions from the community. Click here to read more about that specific hotfix.
As always, feel free to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into issues or have suggestions. I remind you that Mega Crit Games’ Slay The Spire released on January 2019 for PC, May 2019 for PS4, June 2019 for Switch, and August 2019 for Xbox One.