Ghost Recon Breakpoint has received Update 1.06 (1.1.0). You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. You will find that Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.06 (1.1.0) has quite a few bug fixes, adjustments, and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they made improvements to night vision and improved AI behavior.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the latest installment of the action and tactical combat saga with an emphasis on Ubisoft military technology. Based on the military science fiction universe of Tom Clancy, this time we have a third-person action adventure focused on the cooperative with up to four players, presenting a more futuristic and immersive approach than ever. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.06 (1.1.0).
- Xbox One: 14.7 GB
- PlayStation 4: 13.7 GB
- PC: 11.3 GB
- Made improvements to night vision.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck when pressing both LT + LB/L1 + L2 while prone if they had the rocket launcher equipped.
- Fixed a crash occurring in snow regions when flying too high while playing on PC. This was reported on the following graphics cards: Nvidia GTX 1080, Nvidia GTX 980, and several cards from the AMD Radeon line.
- Fixed an issue in Ghost Recon Breakpoint where EMP Grenades MK.2 were not available to buy in Maria’s shop, despite unlocking the EMP Grenades skill. In the previous Title Update (TU), we prevented the issue from happening again, this TU retroactively fixes the issue for already affected players.
- Players who previously lost their thermal/night vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their water canteen or binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes respawned players with minor injuries after a KIA.
- Fixed an issue in Ghost Recon Breakpoint that removed backpack items with a quantity of 0 if they were replaced by another item.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Rebalanced the cooldown on the Ping system in PvP, as it was too long to be effective.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
Here you will find the complete list of Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.06 (1.1.0) patch notes. I remind you that Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint released on October 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.