Dead by Daylight has received Update 1.82 (3.5.1). You can now download this patch on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. You will find that Dead by Daylight Update 1.82 (3.5.1) has quite a few bug fixes and Treatment Theatre map changes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed an issue that caused The Plague’s vomit splashes to be very loud.
Dead by Daylight offers gameplay based on asymmetric multiplayer terror in which a user embodies a murderer and others must survive. The killer plays in the first person and has great skills and powers. Survivors, on the other hand, play in the third person, thus obtaining a better field of vision, and receiving incentives to collaborate with each other to try to escape from certain death. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dead by Daylight Update 1.82 (3.5.1).
Balance – Treatment Theatre map changes
The following changes were done based on PTB feedback where it was found that some window vaults were too strong in the large rectangle rooms so they reduced the strength of those window loops and increased the strength of the pallet loops in those rooms to compensate.
- Tile Rec_Bath_1P_01: Reduced window loop safety, increased pallet loop safety to 80+.
- Tile Rec_Bath_1P_02: Reduced window loop safety, increased pallet loop safety to 82.
- Tile Rec_Bed_2P_01: Reduced window loop safety, increased pallet loop safety to 82.
- Tile Rec_Wait_1P_01: Reduced window loop safety, increased pallet loop safety to 80+.
The Dead by Daylight developers squashed a few pesky bugs and improved here and there. For example, they fixed an issue that caused the Decisive Strike perk not to work against The Doctor if the Survivor has an insane skill check.
- Fixed an issue that caused the movement extrapolation system (tested during the 3.5.0 PTB) to have a slight effect on
- Survivors movement (although it was meant to be fully disabled).
- Fixed an issue causing the Alpine Ski Vest Meg cosmetic to be automatically granted to all players. The cosmetic will now be granted after reaching level 35 in The Reckoning’s Rift.
- Fixed an issue that caused Nea’s prestige torso to be missing the effects on her arms.
- Fixed an issue in Dead by Daylight that caused The Plague’s vomit splashes to be very loud.
- Adjusted the distance and intensity at which players would hear the fireworks SFX from hooks and generators.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Legion’s Fairview Varsity Jacket (Graffiti) to play the wrong audio if a Julie or Suzie body cosmetic was previously selected.
Here you will find the complete list of Dead by Daylight Update 1.82 (3.5.1) patch notes. I remind you that Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight released on June 2016 for PC; PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017; and Nintendo Switch on September 24, 2019.