Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has received Update 1.11. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4. You will find that Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 1.11 has quite a few bug fixes, adjustments, and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed bots taking damage when they are teleported to you/a team mate whilst mid-air.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 uses the fantastic universe of Warhammer and the miniatures of Games Workshop to present a role and action title with touches of cooperative in a brutal world with magic, unimaginable weapons and multiple enemies. Through a dark setting, the game has larger and more open scenarios, improved skill trees and more features. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 1.11.
- Added bots to Quickplay Weaves.
- Fixed an issue where the bots would be despawned way before they were replaced by joining players.
- Added field of view slider.
- Fixed various UI strings.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fix for missing localisation for one of the paintings.
- Fixed players being placed in to matches without being offered hero selection should their chosen hero be taken, resulting in players entering matches with the wrong hero.
- Fixed an issue where having too many enemies alive prevented completion of the ‘Cage Breaker’ challenge on Against the Grain.
- Fixed bots in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 taking damage when they are teleported to you/a team mate whilst mid-air.
- Enemies, notably the Chaos Spawn and Rat Ogre (but this does apply to all enemies) will slowly nudge players who find themselves stood within the enemy unit, through expiration of a cloak ability or other such means. This fixes situations where enemy AI could not reach the player stood “inside” them.
- Fixed battle wizard career ability fire trail going further than the player travels. Fixed fire trail not appearing if player jumps over a gap in the navmesh* (*the path on which AI can travel)
- Fixed fire bombs not aggroing patrols if they step on the fire, now applying dots to enemies to alert them.
- Fixed an issue where the Achivement “Ride Together, Die Together” could not be completed on Legend difficulty.
- Changes the backstab trigger to calculate on clients instead of server
- Updated all hidden spawners on all levels to try and combat facespawning issues.
- Updates to enemy considerations to try and fight hyperdensity.
- Updates to horde spawning, primarily targeting ambushes.
- Fixes issue where the host hear the backstab indicator when bots are being backstabbed
Here you will find the complete details of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 1.11. I remind you that Fatshark’s Warhammer: Vermintide 2 released in March 2018 for PC, July 2018 for Xbox One, and December 2018 for PlayStation 4.