Overwatch has received Update 2.82 (126.96.36.199). You can now download this patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Overwatch Update 2.82 (188.8.131.52) is quite a small update, as it acts more than a hotfix, than a full update.
The developers made quite a few general bug fixes and a fix to Lúcio. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes.
Overwatch is a cooperative and competitive first-person action video game developed by Blizzard, creators of games such as Starcraft, Diablo or Warcraft, which for the first time address a first-person shooter profile game. The title is set in a distant and fantasy future, where dozens of heroes are the only ones able to safeguard peace on Earth from the threat of hostile robots. Below you will find the complete list of Overwatch Update 2.82 (184.108.40.206) patch notes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Find Group from working when using a controller
- Fixed an issue that could cause mispredicted movement (rubber banding) for fast movement abilities
- Fixed an issue that could cause spawn doors on multiple maps to not behave as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes
- Fixed an issue that caused Lúcio’s eyebrows to appear disconnected from his head while wearing his “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin
I remind you that Blizzard’s Overwatch released on May 24, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and October 15, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.