Overcooked 2 has received Update 1.11. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Steam), and Nintendo Switch. You will find that Overcooked 2 Update 1.11 has a few minor changes and some bug fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they added a brand new free Lunar New Year update called ‘Spring Festival’.
This is a puzzle / mini-games video game that stills bets on recipes and humor in kitchens. This installment incorporates multiplayer, both locally and online, allowing for up to four users per game. There are a good number of new recipes and kitchen models, mechanics, bizarre characters and unexpected locations. Below you will find the complete list of Overcooked 2 Update 1.11 patch notes.
It’s the Year of the Rat and time for a celebration! Grab your friends and family and serve up delicious dishes in five new beautiful, themed kitchens… Watch out for that dragon!
Bubbling hot pots and fresh fruit platters are on the menu with two new chefs joining the festivities! Meet the Spring Festival chefs – rat chef and turtle chef!
- Overcooked 2 Spring Festival update; this content is available in the Extras menu > Seasonal Updates.
- Improved score balance for Campfire Cook Off.
- Improved score balance for Surf ‘n’ Turf.
- Altered Score Boundaries for Winter Wonderland levels.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements in Overcooked 2.
I remind you that Team17 & Ghost Town Games’ Overcooked 2 released on August 7, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.