Divinity Original Sin 2 has received Update 1.11. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Divinity Original Sin 2 Update 1.11 has a new gift bag and received a few bug fixes and updates. Something that stands out in this patch is that new content has been added to the game absolutely free and is filled with new features.
Divinity Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the successful classic and aerial view role-playing game that Larian Studios launched in 2014. Like its first part, this game has been funded by crowdfunding in a successful Kickstarter campaign that reached all its extra financing objectives after exceeding two million dollars.
This adventure is much bigger and more ambitious than its first part, although the playable bases remain intact, allowing us to fight complex strategic battles in turn in which we can interact with the environment in many ways. The game offers multiplayer, both cooperative and competitive, for up to four players. Below you will find the complete list of Divinity Original Sin 2 Update 1.11 patch notes.
Gift Bag 4
The contents of each Gift Bag are accessible via the in-game menu where you can independently enable or disable each individual feature. And all of these new features are compatible with all prior Gift Bags (Beauty Salon, Song Of Nature and Order & Magic.)
- From The Ashes: Party members automatically resurrect when using the bedroll out of combat.
- Source Meditation: Source Points are restored when using the bedroll in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Divine Talents: Adds several new talents to pick from during Character Creation or Character Respec.
- Spirit Vision: Spirit Vision lasts forever and has a larger range.
- Added Czech language
- Improved usability on the Larian Modifications menu
The Divinity Original Sin 2 developers squashed a few pesky bugs and improved here and there. For example, they fixed some dialogue inconsistencies in Fort Joy with Song Of Nature Gift Bag.
- Fixed Achievements being locked in a new Campaign game having started a separate Adventure with Larian Modifications turned on first
- Fixed Black Cat becoming hostile after the client uses the Black Cat Whistle in multiplayer
- Fixed several issues with having two black cats after escaping from Fort Joy and having Nine Lives modifier turned on
- Fixed Sir Lora being a ninja. He now has correct footstep sounds.
- Fixed small text and name issues
- Fixed macOS 10.15 specific compatibility issues
I remind you that Larian Studios’ Divinity Original Sin 2 released on September 2017 for PC, in August 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in January 2019 for macOS, and September 2019 for Nintendo Switch.