Destiny 2 has received Update 2.7.1. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1 has quite a few bug fixes, improvements, and adjustments. Something that stands out in this patch is that they improved some performance issues in the Chamber of Suffering encounter that could reduce framerates.
Destiny 2 is a first-person action and shooting video game with RPG elements. The game has been developed by Bungie. This is the second installment of the Destiny video game. This sequel takes us to the fall of the last city before the invading forces led by Primus Ghaul, the commander of the Red Legion.
In this way, we will fight again through the Solar System, discover new weapons and skills and face the Red Legion, gathering all the heroes and forging new legends in order to recover the home that has been taken from us. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1.
- Improved some performance issues in the Chamber of Suffering encounter that could reduce framerates.
- Fixed an issue where players could die when transitioning from the Necropolis encounter to the Tunnels of Despair.
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of the environment in the Tunnels of Despair.
- Improved a performance issue that could occur when chunks of land return, or are removed during the Sanctified Mind encounter.
- Improved the visual indication for when a tether source hub is on or off.
- Added text notification when a Vex sacrifices on a relay.
- Reduced weekly completions needed to bring it in line with other challenges.
- Players now need three completions on Adept, two completions on Hero, or one completion on Legend or Master.
- Players can now shortcut directly to their Roster by selecting their empty fireteam slots, or by invoking the Roster shortcut on Director Map screens.
- When an activity is selected, fireteam leaders can navigate left and right to get to Quests and Roster respectively, then back to return to the selected activity.
- Seasonal Bow mods should now work reliably with Hush.
- Fixed an issue in Destiny 2 where Onslaught would reduce damage at 2x Rampage stacks despite not increasing Rate of Fire.
- Adjusted scope feedback and camera shake on Hard Light firing.
- Eriana’s Vow no longer gets more ammo when swapping from other Special ammo weapons in Gambit. Starting ammo in Gambit increased from six to ten.
- Fixed an issue where swapping from Two-Tailed Fox to another Power weapon would generate more ammo than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Leviathan’s Breath started PVE activities with more ammo than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Xenophage started PVE activities with more ammo than intended.