Jurassic World Evolution has received Update 1.12.3. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Jurassic World Evolution Update 1.12.3 has quite a few new bug fixes and some improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they resolved the performance drop when scrolling through slots and they made various fixes for UI sound events.
This is a is a theme park management simulator and creation simulation video game, based on the Jurassic Park universe, developed by the Frontier Developments studio (Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster). Below you will find the complete list of Jurassic World Evolution Update 1.12.3 patch notes.
Hello park managers! Update 1.12.3 is now available. This update features a number of improvements and fixes based on your feedback and reports on our Issue Tracker. You can find the full list of changes below.
- Intro VO should now trigger correctly for JW-era challenge maps
- JP gates should now play correct sounds on open and close
- JP gates should no longer trap vehicles when closing
- Ranger AI can now navigate through truck tour gates, and the JP gate
- Removed unused JP park tour upgrade slot
- Resolved performance drop when scrolling through slots
- Various localisation and text fixes in Jurassic World Evolution
- Various achievement unlock fixes and text corrections
- Various fixes for UI sound events
- Various audio adjustments and corrections
- Fixes for several rare crashes
Many thanks all. Remember to report any issues you encounter on our Issue Tracker so our developers can check them out as soon as possible!
I remind you that Frontier Developments’ Jurassic World Evolution released on June 12, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.