Ghost Recon Wildlands has received Update 1.30. You can now download this patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.30 added new weapons and tools to the Mercenary mode, and there are quite a few bug fixes and adjustments. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed several matchmaking issues where players were unable to find a game or remained in an infinite search.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is a video game developed and produced by Ubisoft. This is the tenth installment of the saga, and offers us a proposal of third-person shooting and action as we travel through an open world with a great tactical component, in which cooperation between players are vital to achieve success.
Ghost Recon Wildlands takes us to the geographic location of Bolivia that present us with a fictional history of drug trafficking and the power of drug cartels, inviting us to overthrow corrupt governments, chieftains and paramilitary factions. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.30.
Patch approximate size
- PC: 21GB
- PlayStation 4: 24GB
- Xbox One: 21GB
The Ghost Recon Wildlands developers squashed quite a few pesky bugs when it comes to Mercenary mode. For example, they fixed several issues breaking the reload function if a player looted or dropped items in Mercenary mode. You will see more details below.
- Added weapons and tools to the Mercenary mode.
- Added a loot log to the Mercenary mode.
- Weapon damage, bleed, and armor resistance have been rebalanced to provide an overall more fun experience in Mercenary mode.
- Players are now able to automatically loot ammo and armor pieces without the need for an input.
- Matchmaking flow has been reworked in order to provide a more streamlined experience.
- Some gameplay elements were reworked to be more consistent with other PvP modes. For example, players are no longer able to aim with a sniper rifle in third person.
- Fixed several matchmaking issues in Ghost Recon Wildlands where players were unable to find a game or remained in an infinite search.
- Rebalanced scoring system for the Mercenary mode to provide a fairer experience and reduce the possibility for tied scores.
- Stamina has been removed from the Mercenary mode to improve the match flow.
- Added an adaptive system that would allow the game to start a Mercenary match without the maximum number of players.
- Kill logs were reworked to include more details about death situations in Mercenary mode.
- Players dying in Mercenary mode no longer lose all the collected cash.
- Fixed an issue where killed Unidad soldiers would remain standing up in Mercenary mode.
- Fixed several minor sound issues in Mercenary mode.
- Fixed several minor interface issues in Mercenary mode.