Dead Or Alive 6 has received Update 1.18. You can now download this patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.18 has various new costumes, bug fixes, and improvements. Something that stands out is that they added the option to trigger the change effects of the “Nova” Sci-Fi Body Suits and Morphing Ninja Costumes during entry animations.
This is the sixth installment of the fighting saga of Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja, one of the main series of 3D combat video games for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. This is the first video game of the franchise since 2012 and presents a series of improvements and playable changes that defines the Dead or Alive brand from now until the future. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.18.
- Added new costumes: “Nova” Sci-Fi Body Suits. (20 costumes). Parts of these costumes light up during taunts and Break Blows. The glowing parts differ between costumes. (This content is covered by Season Pass 4.)
- Added new costumes: Gorgeous Dress for Kasumi and Gorgeous Dress for Marie Rose. (These 2 items are featured as the purchase bonus for the Season Pass 4.)
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Maid costumes. (17 costumes). (These costumes are not included in Season Pass.)
- Added an option in Dead Or Alive 6 to use hairstyles from the following past costumes in combinations with other costumes: Deluxe Costumes, Summer Breeze Collection, Hot Summer Costumes, Mai Shiranui Debut Costumes, and Kula Debut Costumes. Note: You will be able to use the hairstyles only if you own the costumes they are featured with. Some of the hairstyles will not be applicable to all costumes. This option to change hairstyle is not available with all costumes, and for some costumes the hairstyle variations will be limited.
- Added the option in Dead Or Alive 6 to trigger the change effects of the “Nova” Sci-Fi Body Suits and Morphing Ninja Costumes during entry animations, by pressing L2 (LT) button.
Here you will find the complete list of Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.18 patch notes. I remind you that Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja’s Dead or Alive 6 released on March 1, 2019 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.