Path of Exile has received Patch 3.9.2b (1.35). You can now download this update on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2b (1.35) has various console specific changes and other improvements. Something that stands out is that they re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab and they improved performance related to trail effects.
Path of Exile is a free action and role-playing game that follows the “free to play” model to offer us a Diablo-like experience in which we must choose between a character class and then make it evolve wherever we want, while facing hordes of enemies in the dungeons of the game. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2b (1.35).
These below changes are specifically aimed for consoles, not PC. They fixed a few client crashes and performance improvements here and there.
- Fixed a client crash in Path of Exile that could occur when using a sextant.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while socketing a watchstone.
- Added the ability to create a new instance of Tane’s Laboratory.
- Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed.
Below you can see some of the various improvements made to Path of Exile. Take note that the devs at Grinding Gear Games added additional quest information to Watchstones and a few other fixes.
- Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab.
- Monsters killed in Tane’s Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.
- Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop.
- Elder Guardians that are occupying a Shaper Guardian Map now drop the corresponding Shaper Guardian Fragment in addition to their Elder Guardian Fragment.
- The Map Tier of The Vinktar Square unique map is now determined by the minimum item level of the Agnerod staves used in the vendor recipe.
Here you will find the complete list of Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2b (1.35) patch notes. I remind you that Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile was on sale since October 23, 2013 for PC, August 2017 for Xbox One, and March 2019 for PS4.