Hunt: Showdown has received Update 1.2 (Patch #1) for its Test Server. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Hunt: Showdown Update 1.2 (Patch #1) has various new bug fixes. Something that stands out is that they fixed a bug that resulted in the Contract Status accolade to not appear at all in summary screen if you did not extract with a bounty token.
This is a first-person multiplayer cooperative action video game developed by Crytek that invites us to put ourselves in the shoes of a monster hunter. Our mission is to bring down the most diverse creatures imaginable in search of the greatest reward imaginable, and is available on PC and consoles. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Hunt: Showdown Update 1.2 (Patch #1).
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to disconnect from the server.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in tools and consumables floating in the air.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to receive more blood bonds after a mission than displayed in the summary screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Allow Teams of Three Button not clickable after going to another UI tab or leaving group if random partner search was set to team of 3 before.
- Fixed issue with tool pickup in quickplay when already owning same items.
- Fixed an issue in Hunt: Showdown that caused the Hunt dollars and XP icon on summary screen to be missing textures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause equipment and upgrades screen to show a plus symbol even though nothing is new on a new game start (disappears after playing a match)
- Tutorial: Fixed a bug that caused the bleeding audio to persist after respawning if player was also poisoned at the time of death.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Contract Status accolade to not appear at all in summary screen if you did not extract with a bounty token.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Book of Weapons item unlock popup to repeat after every Training session if an item was unlocked in the last normal mission before playing the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug in Hunt: Showdown that caused the Summary screen to show XP gains before displaying the correct value after a mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Pitch Fork to be stuck in the ground vertically.
- Fixed a number of minor animation issues.
- Fixed a number of minor localization issues.