Dota Underlords has received ClientVersion 363. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Dota Underlords ClientVersion 363 has various general bug fixes and changes to heroes, items, and alliances. Something that stands out is that they fixed and improved the pathfinding performance, leading to a better overall local bot game performance.
Based on the popular DOTA Auto Chess mod, Valve launched with Dota Underlords. In this game fans face other opponents in battles that include building, combining and improving the level of a team in a battle for the dominance of the city. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dota Underlords ClientVersion 363.
Recently, there have been quite a few issues with the pathfinding, but this has been fixed and improved in the new Dota Underlords update.
- Fixed an issue with assassin pathfinding that led to them standing still or ignoring forced targets.
- Improved pathfinding performance, leading to better local bot game performance.
- Fixed an issue with a Batrider voice line. We failed you and we’re sorry.
- Fixed Anessix’s Golem using the upgraded model all the time.
Only one of the Underlords received fixes and improvements. Take note that Jull’s maximum health has been changed. Below you can see the full details for Jull.
- Maximum Health changed from [1360, 1620, 1940, 2330, 2795, 3355] to [2100, 2550, 3000, 3450, 3900, 4350]
- Added base Magic Resistance of 25%
- Aggressive Tank: fixed Barrels of Fun giving enemies damage resistance rather than taking increased damage.
- Aggressive Tank: replaced Slow Burn with Roundhouse: Jull gains 70% damage reduction, 200 Attack Speed, and 50% lifesteal for 5 seconds in this Dota Underlords update.
- Healing Tank: replaced Righteous Healing with To Your Health: Jull gains 70% damage reduction for 5 seconds. Adjacent allies are healed for 200% of damage taken by Jull during this time.
A total of 14 Dota Underlords heroes have received some adjustments and fixes to improve their overall playability. Below you will see 8 of these 14 heroes.
- Alchemist: Acid spray Armor Reduction changed from [-5, -8, -11] to [-4, -7, -10].
- Crystal Maiden: Frostbite damage changed from [100, 125, 150] to [100, 150, 200]. Duration changed from [3, 4, 5] to [4, 5, 6].
- Dragon Knight: Maximum Health changed from [1500, 3000, 6000] to [1400, 2800, 5600].
- Earth Spirit: Tier changed from 3 to 2.
- Ember Spirit: Tier changed from 2 to 3.
- Morphling: Waveform damage changed from [100, 175, 450] to [100, 175, 325]. Cooldown changed from [8, 6, 4] to 6.
- Omniknight: Maximum Health changed from [1205, 2415, 5795] to [1100, 2200, 5280].
- Razor: Plasma Field minimum damage changed from 25 to 40. Maximum Damage changed from [100, 200, 300] to [150, 200, 250]
Here you will find the complete list of Dota Underlords ClientVersion 363 patch notes. I remind you that Valve’s Dota Underlords released as a free-to-play game in early access on June 20, 2019 for Android, iOS, and PC. The game will officially release in February 2020.