Ark Survival Evolved has received Update 2.14. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.14 is quite a small patch as it only has a few big fixes and improvements. Something that stands out is that they fixed a bug which would sometimes cause the atmospheric fog to break.
This is a survival and open world game. Throughout the adventure you must hunt to survive, create various objects, improve your technology, build shelters, and much more. All this while exploring a gigantic island full of dinosaurs, which is emerging as one of its greatest attractions. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.14.
- PS4 Version: 542.38
- Xbox One Version: 793.36
- PC Version: 304.44
- Enforcer blink recharge cooldown reduced from 20 seconds to 7 seconds
- Enforcer blink range extended from 4000 units to 5000 units
- Enforce can no longer blink onto/or very very near creatures
- Fixed a bug in Ark Survival Evolved which would sometimes cause the atmospheric fog to break
- Items placed on top of water pipes will now respect enemy foundations.
- Pipes can no longer be placed on enemy structures
- Fixed an exploit with the snow owl that allowed it to infinitely freeze players
- Fixed the enemy build radius check for the fence support
- Fixed 2 mesh exploit related to creatures.
- Fixed 2 mesh exploits related to structures.
- Fixed ice titan breath going through the mesh.
- Fixed some cases where building structures did not use a bidrectional trace check (allowing certain structures to be placed deep into the mesh).
Here you will find the complete list of Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.14 patch notes. I remind you that Studio Wildcard and Instinct Games’ Ark Survival Evolved released in August 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, OS X and Linux, with versions for Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch in 2018.