Apex Legends has received Update 1.26. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Apex Legends Update 1.26 is quite a big patch, as there are new game modes and a few bug fixes. The download and install size on PlayStation 4 is 3,78 GB. Something that stands out is that they added the Grand Soirée Arcade Event to earn some nice rewards.
Apex Legends is a battle royale free to play game by Respawn set in the futuristic and sci-fi universe of Titanfall. In this way, you have to form an assault group with other users and face a huge map against 60 players to see who is victorious. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Apex Legends Update 1.26.
You are cordially invited to two weeks of refined mayhem. We are pleased to offer fresh game modes every two days, from golden oldies to exotic new additions. Partake in a rollicking event prize track, earn exquisite rewards, and peruse the event shop for an array of Art Deco inspired cosmetics and outfits. Dress code: Formal Skins.
The newly added Grand Soirée Arcade Event includes the following:
- Limited-Time Mode Arcade: Experience a different limited-time mode every two days in Apex Legends, including familiar favorites and new additions.
- Introduction of Event Prize Track: Complete challenges to rack up Arcade points and earn increasingly prestigious rewards throughout the event.
- Direct Purchase Event Shop: Featuring exclusive Art Deco inspired cosmetics and other new additions to the core loot pool.
Limited-Time Modes Schedule:
Below you will find the full schedule of the Grand Soirée Arcade Event that started from yesterday, January 14, and runs until January 28.
- 1/14 to 1/15 – Gold Rush Duos: Gold Weapons only with you and a friend.
- 1/16 to 1/17 – Live.Die.Live: Automatically respawn on living squadmates when the ring closes in Apex Legends.
- 1/18 to 1/19 – Third-Person Mode: A classic out-of-body experience.
- 1/20 to 1/21 – Always Be Closing: Keep on the move, avoiding big damage from a ring that won’t slow down.
- 1/22 to 1/23 – Armed And Dangerous On World’s Edge: Shotguns and Sniper Rifles with limited armor in Apex Legends.
- 1/24 to 1/25 – Night Game On Kings Canyon: Play on Kings Canyon at Night.
- 1/26 to 1/28 – Dummies Big Day: This game ain’t gonna test itself.