Fallout 76 has received Update 1.33. You can now download this patch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You will find that Fallout 76 Update 1.33 has quite a few general bug fixes made to art and graphics, workshops, challenges, and more. There are also Nuclear Winter bug fixes. Something that stands out is that Backpacks now appear correctly while wearing the Turkey Mascot Outfit.
Fallout 76 is the latest installment of the Fallout role-playing saga, one of Bethesda’s series and flagships. Focusing on online survival in the post-apocalyptic world of the series, it is developed for Xbox One, PS4 and PC by Bethesda Game Studios Austin and has those responsible for games such as Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online and Old Republic among its developers. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Fallout 76 Update 1.33.
Please take note that the download sizes for this patch will be around 2.5 GB for consoles and just under 1 GB for PC.
General Bug Fixes
Have you seen the occurrence when enemies target the Santatron Bot? Well, Bethesda has fixed this issue with today’s update. There are now also fixes to the Giant Neon Letter, the refrigerator, and warning signs.
C.A.M.P., Crafting and Workshops
- Collectrons: Enemies will no longer target the Santatron Bot.
- Giant Neon Letters: Crafting Giant Neon Letters now correctly requires 2 Steel and 2 Glass.
- Refrigerator: Toxic Soot Flowers and Frog Legs can now be correctly assigned to the Refrigerator.
- Warning Signs: No longer count against the maximum number of lights the player can place in their C.A.M.P., as these signs are not lights.
Ahhh, our favourite things in Fallout 76: Items! They have fixed not much, except for some headwear, and a few outfits, But hey, at least they are fixing something.
- Headwear: Gas Masks that can be found in-game no longer reduce Perception by 2.
- Outfits: Fixed an issue that allowed the Fur-Lined Jacket and Jeans and the Nuclear Winter Beanie to be dropped or traded.
- Outfits: Backpacks now appear correctly while wearing the Thanksgiving Turkey Mascot Outfit.
- Outfits: Fixed an issue that caused the Sequin Dress to incorrectly appear as the Gala Dress.
- Paints: Snowflake Armor Paint can no longer be favorited for use in Nuclear Winter matches.
- Please Note: If you had marked this item as a favorite prior to this fix, the Nuclear Winter Favorite icon may still appear on this paint in the Atomic Shop.
Here you will find the complete list of Fallout 76 Update 1.33 patch notes.
I remind you that Bethesda’s Fallout 76 released on November 14, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.