CSGO has received 01/13/2020 Update. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 01/13/2020 Update is quite a small patch, as it only has a few maps and miscellaneous fixes. Something that stands out is that they fixed and removed the ability to throw weapons into unintended areas.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (or simply CSGO) is a first-person shooter action video game. Fourth installment of the Valve saga, CSGO repeats the usual approach: two teams, terrorists and anti-terrorists, fighting each other to meet objectives such as planting / deactivating a bomb. It is the most popular multiplayer FPS among eSports and has dedicated servers as well as custom games where you can enjoy many game modes. Below you will find the complete list of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 01/13/2020 Update patch notes.
- Fixed Operation Shattered Web sometimes not appearing on main menu player profiles in CSGO.
- Added an experimental search bar allowing users to find and purchase any specific coupon item in game.
- Guardian encouragement voice radio lines will no longer play when there are enemies still alive.
- Fixed a regression with Storage Units in Perfect World version of the game.
- Fixed a UI bug when activating some Bonus Rank XP items in CSGO.
- Studio has been updated with the latest changes from Steam Workshop.
- Middle has had a complete re-design in CSGO 01/13/2020 Update.
- CT / T streets have been reduced in size.
- CT Spawn have been reduced in size.
- B Upper have been reduced in size.
- T Spawn alley has been removed.
- B connectors to middle have been updated.
- 3D Skybox has been updated.
- T spawn geometry has received minor update in CSGO.
- B Site catwalk has been widened and updated for smoother gameplay when dropping into site.
- B site cover has been changed to give player better colour callouts.
- Updated soundscapes.
- Removed the ability to throw weapons into unintended areas / out of map.
- Fixed many community bug reports.
- Improved clipping across the map.
I remind you that Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive released on August 21, 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.