Madden NFL 20 has received Update 1.22. You can now download this patch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Madden NFL 20 Update 1.22 is a medium-sized patch, as it has Franchise, Gameplay, and Superstar KO updates. Something that stands out is that they updated the ‘Run Commit’ mechanic.
Madden NFL 20 is the 2019-2020 season delivery of the top American football competition. It is presented with several new features, including the new QB1 mode that invites the player to create their own university quarterback and take it to be the image of an entire NFL franchise. Madden NFL 20 also brings back the Franchise, Ultimate Team and Exhibition modes, and among its playable additions new friend mechanics and new celebrations.
Below you will find the complete list of Madden NFL 20 Update 1.22 patch notes.
- Updated ‘Run Commit’ mechanic
- General stability & connectivity improvements in Madden NFL 20
- NFL Player Likeness Updates: Free Agent RB Jay Ajayi
- Various commentary updates
- Addressed an issue in Madden NFL 20 that was preventing some Cloud leagues from being able to Advance Week near the end of the regular season
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Adjust Lineup’ tool preventing it from updating the team’s OVR and player-count correctly
- Fixed a typo in player name in an early retirement story News post / DEV NOTE: We updated the list of disallowed player names for Face of the Franchise: QB1 mode. This means that you may not be able to make a player avatar with your preferred last name when playing through the College Football Championship games. Users can change their player’s name once they are drafted onto an NFL team, where there are no naming restrictions.
- Updated ‘Run Commit’ mechanic to be more effective at stopping running plays when used toward the correct side of the run on all game styles
- Fixed an issue in Madden NFL 20 causing the commentary to call out a Touchdown when a TD wasn’t scored, most frequently occurring during tackles right at the goal line
- Fixed an issue allowing the ‘Grab-N-Go’ ability to activate on running backs during RPO plays
- Fixed some issues sometimes causing players to freeze after TD celebrations
- Fixed an issue allowing an exploit work-around for the ‘Ice the Kicker’ by calling a fake FG play
- Playbook Updates: Fixed an issue with defensive alignment with Dime Sugar Weak vs. flipped offensive plays / Fixed an issue causing zone swapping for 4-3 Even 6-1 and 46 Cub vs. Trips TE/Bunch TE / Fixed an incorrect route on Gun Tight Doubles Zig Under / Fixed an issue causing a frozen player on Close Z Clown/Close Z Corner / DEV NOTE: We have more NFL Live AI play-calling and Playbook updates that will reflect the latest data from the end of the NFL season coming soon. Stay tuned!
Superstar KO Updates
New X-Factors added to the Superstar KO Draft Pool
- Lamar Jackson
- Nick Bosa
- Jamal Adams
- Devin McCourty
- Chandler Jones
- Amari Cooper
New Legends added to the Superstar KO Draft Pool
- Ed “Too Tall” Jones
- Brian Urlacher
- Andre Reed
- Randall Cunningham
I remind you that EA Tiburon’s Madden NFL 20 was on sale since August 2, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.