Borderlands 3 has received Update 1.09. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Borderlands 3 Update 1.09 is quite a small patch, as it only has a few addressed bugs and issues. Something that stands out is that they temporarily lowered the health on Anointed Enforcer.
Borderlands 3 is the latest installment of the Borderlands first-person action saga, considered the father of looter shooters with an emphasis on MP. The 3rd part leads us again through a galactic adventure full of extravagant characters, epic enemies and duels with exciting bosses, all equipped with multiple weapons. Below you will find the complete list of Borderlands 3 Update 1.09 patch notes.
- Addressed a reported concern in Borderlands 3 that FL4K’s Furious Attack was sometimes not applying bonuses to pet damage as expected
- Addressed a reported concern that Rakkcelerate was sometimes not applying the cooldown modifier as stated on the skill’s description
- Addressed a reported concern that Cheap Tip’s total weapon shield capacity was sometimes not appearing in the tooltip on the item card
- Addressed a reported concern in Borderlands 3 that The Arbalest of Discipline was sometimes spawning with just shields
We found an issue in Borderlands 3 where Anointed Enforcer’s immunity abilities would sometimes cause them to be more difficult than intended. We have lowered their health temporarily as we investigate further and find a permanent solution.
- Temporarily lowered the health on Anointed Enforcer
Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite
Thank you everyone for your patience as we work on the scaled Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite event 25. We were unable to bring it to you during New Years, but we are looking to start the event next week!