Black Desert has received Update 1.25. You can now download this update on PC and consoles. You will find that Black Desert Update 1.25 is quite a large patch as it has loads of new content, events, bug fixes, adjustments, and improvements. Something that stands out is that the Winter Wonderland event starts this week for you to get some cool rewards.
Black Desert is an online role-playing video game that surprises with its spectacular graphics and the intensity of sieges to cities and fortresses. The combat system is dynamic, prompting us to block and dodge opposing attacks while running combos.
These patch notes are very long, and because of this, below you will see only a small part of the Black Desert Update 1.25 patch notes. Here you can see the complete list of patch notes.
- [Berserker] Fixed the issue where unnecessary objects were displayed when using Beast Form.
- [Valkyrie] Fixed the graphical issue of the character’s front hair when wearing the Solaria Helmet.
- [Valkyrie] Fixed the issue where you could not see the feathers of the Solaria Helmet.
- Fixed the issue where you could place furniture in certain situations where you should not be able to.
- Fixed the issue where the game sometimes shutdown in certain laptops with Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus graphic cards.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s hair or fur on clothing darkened in color when taking screenshots in 4K or higher.
- Fixed the issue where there were unnatural rocks in parts of the Desert Naga Shrine.
- Corrected the quest descriptions for “To Weita Island” and “To Arakil Island”.
- Fixed the issue where you could not move normally in parts of the Kagtum Node region.
- You now only receive the birth of a fine horse message only when you receive a Tier 8 horse through breeding.
- [Valkyrie] Fixed the issue where you could not see the chin parts when wearing the Solaria Helmet.
- Fixed the issue where right clicking the Freed Magical Shard summoned the Black Spirit.
- Changed the description of Sandstorm Crystal regarding Artisan’s Memory effect from 4 times to 5 times.
- Changed the description of Memory Fragment regarding Artisan’s Memory effect from 4 times to 5 times.
- Fixed the issue where only the party leader could enter the Altar of Blood.
- Fixed the issue where the player with the final hit could not receive the title during Guild Boss Subjugation for Ancient Puturum.
- Fixed the graphical issue where grass appeared to be floating at some regions in the Imp Cave.
- Fixed the issue where the Tiara Rack of the Margoria Whale Furniture Set did not properly display the Tiara.
- Fixed the issue where the Monsterbane Cannon’s Overcharged Shot did not show its trajectory.
- Fixed the issue where the skill guide location was abnormal when logging in to a new character or when you reset UI location in Edit UI.
- Fixed the issue where the item description did not pop up for Challenge rewards in categories other than the Reward tab in the My Info (P) -> Challenge menu.
- [Kunoichi] Fixed the issue where the front hair became too short when setting the hair to shortest while wearing the Giha Headpiece.
- Fixed the help (?) button in the wharf and stable UI to connect to the correct pages.
- Fixed the issue where the difficulty level was not displayed in the Dark Rift list.
- Fixed the issue where skipping the animation during Enhancement and then attempting continuous enhancement caused a delay.
I remind you that Pearl Abyss’ Black Desert was originally released in 2015 for PC. It released again as a remastered version for Steam in 2018 and in 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.