Beat Saber has received Update 1.6.1. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Beat Saber Update 1.6.1 is quite a small update, as it only has a few tweaks, fixes, and improvements. Something that stands out is that they enabled custom position and rotation offset for controllers and improved automatic sound effects volume.
Beat Saber is a video game of rhythm and puzzles for virtual reality. With the PS Move, we hit colored cubes with laser swords following the rhythm of the music. Each cube carries an arrow that shows the direction of the attack, and hit with the blow builds the soundtrack, presenting the possibility of elaborating intricate melodies in a colorful world. Below you will find the complete list of Beat Saber Update 1.6.1 patch notes.
Hi players, we just released a small hotfix addressing some issues we found in the game. If you encounter any unexpected troubles, let us know.
- Enabled custom position and rotation offset for controllers.
- Improved automatic sound effects volume.
- Fixed rotation of controllers in the pause menu in 360/90° levels.
- Fixed wrong rotation of first notes in practice mode in 360/90° levels.
- Disabled chevron if static lights option is turned on in 360/90° levels.
- Improved performance across the gameplay.
- Added better “no favorites” info to level selection.
- Fixed double up note in Glide beatmap.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
In other news, recently Steam has announced the winners of the much anticipated 2019 Steam Awards, chosen by users of the Valve store in different categories. The main winner was Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, which takes the matching prize of the year. In the category of virtual reality, the most voted game was of course Beat Saber.
I remind you that Beat Games’ Beat Saber released on May 21, 2019 for PC and PlayStation 4.