NBA 2K20 has received update 1.09. You can now download Update 1.09 of NBA 2K20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The download and install size of Update 1.09 on the PS4 will be 4.1 GB. Please take note that depending on the platform you are using, the size of the download may also be different.
You will find that NBA 2K20 Update 1.09 is only a few general bug fixes, but makes great improvements to the game. Something that stands out is that Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games in NBA 2K20.
NBA 2K20 is the latest installment of the famous 2K basketball saga. This sequel features better graphics, more realistic mechanics, innovative game modes, and revised player control and customization for the occasion. Anthony Davis and Dwayne Wade are the faces of this edition. Below you will find the complete list of NBA 2K20 Update 1.09 patch notes.
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.
I remind you that 2K Games’ NBA 2K20 released on September 6, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.