Dead by Daylight received Update 1.79. You can now download Update 1.79 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch. You will find that Update 1.79 for Dead by Daylight is quite a small update / minor hotfix with only a hand full of fixes. There are only five confirmed fixes, and three of those fixes apply to the wiggle UI.
Dead by Daylight offers gameplay based on asymmetric multiplayer terror in which a user embodies a murderer and others must survive. The killer plays in the first person and has great skills and powers. Survivors, on the other hand, play in the third person, thus obtaining a better field of vision, and receiving incentives to collaborate with each other to try to escape from certain death. Below you will find the complete list of Dead By Daylight Update 1.79 patch notes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Survivor to fall out of world (from their perspective) when getting hooked.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to fall through the ground to the floor below when dropped from the Killers shoulder.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to flicker when getting interrupted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to disappear after being picked up and dropped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to disappear when getting picked up by the Killer with a Survivor nearby.
Dead by Daylight has been responsible for gathering your worst nightmares in one place. Recently, they prepared an incredible collaboration that many were undoubtedly waiting for. The horror game received content from Stranger Things, the popular Netflix series. Thanks to this, it is possible to see several characters and some of the dangerous creatures in the title.
Specifically, the next chapter of the title includes a new killer. This killer is no one else than the Demogorgon. As for the survivors, we can play as Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington of Stranger Things. As if that were not enough, the content also arrived with a new map, located below the Hawkins National Laboratory.
I remind you that Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight released on June 2016 for PC; PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017; and Nintendo Switch on September 24, 2019.