Borderlands 3 has received a Hotfix Update for December 5. You can now download the Hotfix Update for December 5 of Borderlands 3 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You will find that this Hotfix Update improves the game feel and stability, fixing community concerns, including issues with loot, the Spiritual Driver class mod, vault hunter abilities, and more.
This is the latest installment of the Borderlands first-person action saga, considered the father of looter shooters with an emphasis on multiplayer. The third part leads us again through a galactic adventure full of extravagant characters, epic enemies and duels with exciting bosses, all equipped with multiple weapons. Below you will find the complete list of Borderlands 3 Hotfix Update December 5 patch notes.
- Addressed a reported issue where loot was sometimes falling into an unreachable area in Slaughterstar 3000
- Addressed a reported issue where the movement speed bonus with Amara’s passive ability “Mindfulness” when buffed with Spiritual Driver class mod was sometimes extremely high
- Addressed a reported issue in Borderlands 3 with the Spiritual Driver class mod where it was sometimes awarding damage for all types of damage and not just gun damage
- Decreased pet audio so FL4K’s Jabber would be less vocal
- Addressed an issue where Zane’s passive ability “Death Follows Close” did not bring the correct bonus to several Kill Skills
- Addressed a reported issue where Zane’s passive ability “Nerves of Steel” would sometimes lose functionality after fast traveling
- Fixed typos on Desperate Measures and Stainless Steel Bear skills
- Fixed multiple spots where players were sometimes able to escape the map in Skywell-27
- Fixed multiple spots where players would sometimes get stuck in Ambermire
- Fixed various areas in Septic Sluice and Green Diamond Platform that allowed players to reach unintended areas
- Fixed various areas on Pandora that sometimes allowed players to escape the map
- Fixed a reported issue in Borderlands 3 where some players could not hear the flaming skulls from Billy, the Anointed
- Fixed a reported issue where Brick’s sledgehammer sometimes continued to spin after being thrown at an enemy during the mission “Hammerlocked”
Borderlands 3 has announced that their DLC, Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, will arrive later this month. Guardian Rank and additional vending machines in Skywell-27 will be fixed when this DLC releases. Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot will be available to players on December 19 who have purchased the Season Pass or the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition.