Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare received Update 1.22. You can now download Update 1.22 for Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare on PC. You will find that Patch 1.22 of Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare has a few newly added features, balancing improvements, optimization fixes, and three bugs have been squashed.
Developed by KK Game Studio, Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare was made to make war. Players will become the leaders of a guerrilla and, as commanders, it is your mission to manage your resources while shaping an unstoppable army. Below you will find the complete list of Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare patch notes.
- Armies difficulties indicator: When you hover the mouse on an AI army on the world map, it will show you the difficulty level for this army.
- Players now can choose to swap Shoot key with Jump key on the joystick in Settings.
- Increased exp, money and loot amount from fighting Looters and Mountain Bandits.
- Decreased difficulty of minor factions.
- Optimized UI performance in Quick Battle Mode. Quick Battle now loads quicker.
- Optimized faction relationship changes when choosing “engage without you”.
- Optimized bullet impacts effect when hitting objects.
- Start button will always be clickable at rare resolution settings.
- Black Market now will provide service normally when loading saves from previous game.
- The player’s position at world map will remain the same when loading saves from previous game.
Players who dive into the battle of Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare will find two very different scenarios. On the one hand you find the world map, the section of the game where you are dedicated to managing your money, visiting new places, improving your equipment and accepting missions.
On the other hand, you find the proper action section. With a first-person perspective, the player will fight as a soldier while he is in charge of leading the rest towards victory by issuing orders. However, you will not be able to neglect your achievements. Players will also have to watch over the conquered territories, while charging against their enemies.
In this way, your army will gradually begin to dominate the world little by little until you become the owners and lords. I remind you that KK Game Studio’s Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare released on February 1, 2018 for PC.