Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts has received Update 1.03. You can now download Update 1.03 for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts on PC. You will find that Patch 1.03 of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts has quite a few confirmed general fixes. Update 1.03 also has fixes to Altai Mountains, Kolchak Harbor, Beketov Valley, Arakcheyev Fortres, and more to make the game even better.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts is the latest installment of the Sniper saga in which we embody a sniper in dangerous undercover missions. On this occasion CI Games stays away from the vast open world by betting on the tactical component and replayability. The title offers ways to enjoy both solo and multiplayer, but all with clear and concise systems. Below you will find the complete list of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts patch notes.
- Fixed – Random Crash on AI path finder.
- Fixed – Random crash in AI behavior tree.
- Fixed – Random crash on C4 detonation.
- Fixed – The silencer sound bug on the Soris T50. The silencer works but the sound is still loud like when unsilenced.
- Fixed – Collectibles should be visible on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts map.
- Fixed – Scope zeroing after loading checkpoint – elevation is reset to 0.
- Fixed – Attachments description for BLOWER
- Fixed – Attachments description for STURM – PRECISION
- Fixed – Attachments description for XCR 700
- Fixed – Attachments description for SORIS T50
- Fixed – Attachments description for OFB SVD
- Fixed – Attachments description for RB 82
- Fixed – Attachments description for ESR 2020
- Fixed – Attachments description for KSV 2020
- Fixed – Attachments description for EMS SR 25
- Fixed – Attachments description for GASTON 21
- Fixed – Attachments description for GUSS M9
- Fixed – Attachments description for ROTWEIL M23
- Fixed – Scopes description for HUB-93
- Fixed – Scopes description for HJ 7.62
- Fixed – Scopes description for SV – AMUR
- Improved – Fast travel turn off while there is active bounty.
- Improved – Mouse pointer in menu.
- Fixed – 100% competition on each map. Bounties does not register after restart.
- Fixed – Ambient audio after hiding in box.
- Improved – Added loot marker on bounty body in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.
- Improved – Added pop-up info when you see jammer for the first time.
- Improved – New / changed localization strings.
- Improved – Grass vegetation pierceability.
- Fixed – Issue with counting contract points for completing challenges.
- Gadgets capacity change after throwing stone was fixed.
- Improved – Minor fixes on maps where player could stuck.
- We added information about saving loadout during gameplay.
- We added “T” and “F” button for “binoculars” and “use gadgets” in keyboard settings.
- Fixed – Issue with laptop on Altai Mountains used to hack drones appear highlighted in scout mode after drones have already been hacked or destroyed.
- Improved – Fast travel point in Altai Mountains.
- Fixed issue with spawning near to AI after save after killing target on Kolchak Harbor.
- Moved save trigger on Kolchak Harbor map farther from enemy AI.
- Fixed a bug in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts with repeating dialogue in canal outpost.
- Fixed – Issue with laptops on Kolchak Harbor used to hack turrets appear highlighted in scout mode after turrets have already been hacked or destroyed.
- Fixed – NPC pathing issues in canals area on Kolchak Harbor.
- Removed faulty ex-nav from track vehicle in Containers area on Kolchak Harbor.
- Solved – Issue with bounty on Kolchak Harbor map which was falling to the water after kill.
- Removed – Unnecessary navmesh around destroyable vehicles throughout the map on Kolchak Harbor.
- Pair of guards in Containers on Kolchak Harbor area will no longer split during their patrol.
- Two guards of target bounty, under bridge on Kolchak Harbor, will now properly conduct their patrols.
- Some NPCs in Warehouses area will no longer spawn / de-spawn when player is inside the Icebreaker on Kolchak Harbor.
- GAZ in Warehouses on Kolchak Harbor area will no longer be permanently occupied by gunner – instead when no alarm gunner walks around it and can be shoot.
- Fixed a problem in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts with disappearing AI on vn Beketov Valley while looking on villa building.
- Antanasia on Arakcheyev Fortres will no longer stuck during one of her patrol routes in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.
- Fixed – Arakcheyev Fortress region challenge – Misleading description now its correct – The player has to kill 5 enemies.
Sibirskaya – 7 junction
- Invisible ladders removed from train wagons.
- Fixed an issue in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts with some cables hanging in the air.
- Fixed problem that sometimes NPCs are walking into geometry endlessly in Underground area.
- Ziplines will no longer cause player to fall down from the train wagon.
- One of the ziplines from Dam area made higher to prevent possibility of player falling down at the end.
- Added – Missing strategic points info on the map.
- Truck on HQ was moved to different position which prevents physics issues.
- Extreme navigations corrected on one of the side-entrances to HQ.
- Fixed – Issue with player being able to hang endlessly after climbing the train cart in valley next to the starting area.
- Radio station used to lure target / alert outpost is now visible in scout mode.
- Various fixes to vegetation clipping and terrain texture stretching.
If you encounter any problem please contact email@example.com, they will do their best to fix them in the next update.
In 2017, CI Games took Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and framed it in a triple A game. Although it was not bad at all, the truth is that it did not meet the expectations of fans. Speaking to Gamesindustry, President Marek Tyminski believes that the level of expectations that people today have with full-price games is very high, and you must have a large budget to have a chance.
CI Games is now betting on the double A format in its newest game, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.
The studio ambition is to make great games but stay with the scope we can control considering the size of the team. I think the AA segment is growing and has a lot of potential.
Don’t get me wrong, Contracts is still a bigger game. The major difference this time is that the game is based around contracts, with a choice of the order you execute them.
The team has improved a lot of things, from the new sniping system, a more optimised engine with upgraded rendering, better bullet cams, a completely new system of dismemberment, and more advanced AI.
I remind you that CI Games’ Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts released on November 22, 2019 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.