There are a ton of raid challenges that you can complete with your fireteam after you have finished the Garden of Salvation raid in Destiny 2. In this guide, we will discuss how to complete the Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Zero to One Hundred triumph in detail so you can fly through this raid. Let’s get started with this challenge.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Zero to One Hundred Triumph
When you are tackling the fourth encounter of the raid, against the Sanctified Mind, only then Zero to One Hundred raid challenge will be available to you in the Garden of Salvation. Now getting to the walkthrough of Zero to Hundred Challenge.
There is a specified straightforward criterion that needs to be fulfilled for completing this challenge. This criterion is that within one or two seconds of the first deposit you need to fill each tower with 30 motes. You would need to use divide and conquer rule by diving the task among your teammates. Your three group mates can each carry 10 motes and fill up these towers by dunking them quickly.
This is a bit difficult to perform as the number of motes dropped by enemies in each wave is limited when you take them down and this might seem like a dead-end for you but don’t worry, we have got you covered. This is how you can go about it:
- Make two groups each containing two players.
- The first group’s task is to deal with the enemies through the portal.
- Only one of the two teammates from the first group will pick up 10 motes.
- Exchange these motes with the second group.
- Also, have them take the motes on their own from the second group.
- All three players must bank their motes asap.
The group that is dealing with the enemies through the portal must do it quickly because the motes will not stay on the ground for an indefinite period of time. In this way, no motes will be despawned because the first group wasn’t able to pick them up as the second group is there to do so.
There are only about 30 seconds during which you will have to take care of this task, so it would be best if you use all you got on the enemies as you wouldn’t make it if you don’t. Once 30 motes are dunked in the towers you can continue with your fight until you are done with all the enemies.
Now it would become a lot easier for you to complete the zero to one hundred triumph. But there are some issues with this challenge that are discussed below.
Zero to One Hundred Challenge Issues
- After many attempts some people are still unable to complete this challenge. Even though they have been filling up the banks with 30 motes within 10 seconds.
- When one side is filled up and you get prompted with a message that shows how much energy is present in the bank and after when the other sides are filled up as well the challenge still fails.
- In one of the cases it took the game some time to determine whether the challenge has failed or not, but it still showed us that the challenge has failed.
- This still happens when 2 people deposit the motes simultaneously. BUT IT STILL FAILS!!
- There are graphical bugs with this challenge as well. The platform is maybe on the client-side which is why there are different views to different teammates. To some, it appears to be floating and to others it seems under the map.
- The tether boxes are unable to tether to a player and no one knows why.
The fix, for now, is to make the person with a good connection start the tether and this might work well