DayZ received Update 1.06 for the experimental build. You can download Update 1.06 for DayZ only on PC. Please take note that the below changes are only for the experimental build of DayZ, not the stable version. This is only a provisional change log. The full patch notes will be released with the stable update.
Console players will also get Update 1.06 soon in the future, but it will be a different version number. You will find that Update 1.06 of DayZ fixed an important server error related to the swapping of item attachments and a few other fixes and tweaks. Take note that this is not a huge update, but will fix it for you if you had a few errors with the game.
Based on the mod developed for Arma 2, Bohemia Interactive immerses us in a survival game. The objective of the player is to look for weapons, medicines and water to not only survive, but also to end the hordes of violent enemies. The survival component is mixed with the online multiplayer in a title loaded with nonstop action. Below you will find the complete list of DayZ patch notes.
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.06.152807 (26.11.2019)
- Fixed: A server error related to the swapping of item attachments
- Fixed: NBC clothing was not repairable
- Tweaked: The bleeding tick rate is now applied every three seconds (overall loss is still the same)
GAME Update 1.06.152804 (22.11.2019)
- Fixed: A server crash connected to flying vehicles
- Fixed: Players could get launched off buildings just after leaving a ladder
- Fixed: Animals would slide during certain animations
- Fixed: An exploit abusing a building occluder
- Fixed: Mich2001Helmet no longer gets wet in DayZ
- Fixed: Clipping camera when using the BK-133 shotgun in iron sights
- Tweaked: Worn clothes should dry up faster in DayZ near a fireplace
- Tweaked: Slightly increased the night-time temperature on Chernarus
GAME Update 1.06.152783 (18.11.2019)
- Added: Enabled further logging to find the cause of a common server crash
GAME Update 1.06.152767 (13.11.2019)
- Added: Vaiga Shotgun with attachments
- Added: Blaze rifle
- Added: BK-43 with sawed-off version
- Added: Kolt 1911 with magazine
- Added: Magazine variants for existing weapons (drum mags, high capacity mags, etc.)
- Added: Bear
- Added: Fishing
- Added: Item attachments can now be damaged
- Added: Ability to harvest sticks from bushes with bare hands
- Added: Ability to break long-sticks into small sticks with bare hands
- Added: Cars have now a chance to spawn in DayZ with a certain amount of fuel
- Added: Distinguished colour when swapping in the inventory where the target item will have a different location than the source item
- Added: Throwing in crouched and prone stance
- Added: Items are spawning in greenhouses
- Added: Ejecting rounds from firearms
- Added: GUI visualization of reserved attachments
- Added: isDigable and isFertile parameters for config class CfgSurfaces (See the documentation for more information)
- Added: ScriptAPI: array.resize, array.sort
- Added: Ability to control the base height for the height-based fog using volFogOffset parameter into CfgWorlds (value is in meters)
- Added: Ability to utilize the OnBeforeChange functionality in DayZ for the weather events, on custom terrains (see the constructor of the MissionBase class for more info)
- Added: swayModifier to weapon
- Added: Support for cURL headers
- Added: Sending ChatMessageEvent when a chat message is received on server – https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143957
- Fixed: Round models linked in config for weapons (spawn rounds when ejected from weapon, used for proxy bullets)
- Fixed: Default buttons looked incorrect in specific resolutions – https://feedback.bistudio.com/T144856
- Changed: Refactoring of unused singleton
- Changed: m_WeaponSwayModifier in DayZPlayerCameraIronsights.c to make sway difference between cameras less significant (easier to fine-tune)
- Changed: The environment temperature definition has been moved from configs (cfgworlds weather class) into the appropriate script worlddata classes (see 4_World\Classes\Worlds)
- The Sarka 120, Gunther 2, and Bear are currently not spawning.
On Inside Xbox a while ago, Bohemia Interactive announced that they are working on new downloadable content for DayZ . This is a new scenario that will soon be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We are talking about Livonia, a scenario of 163 km² full of green areas, lakes and bears.
According to Bohemia Interactive, it is a map that seeks to deliver a fresh experience to your survival game. It is worth mentioning that Livonia will be a payment DLC that will come from the hand of the 1.06 Stable update of DayZ. Of course, this map will include a lot of materials that anyone can use even if they have not bought the map.