Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has received November 25 Update 1.04. You can now download the November 25 Update 1.04 for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PC. The update will hit the PS4 and Xbox One “shortly afterwards.” The download and install size of the November 25 Update 1.04 on the PS4 will be 115 MB.
Please take note that depending on the platform you are using, the size of the download may also be different. You will find that the November 25 Update 1.04 will fix the Ilum ice wall glitch. The November 25 Update 1.04 also makes it much easier to read the Force bar. There are also a bunch of different general bug fixes.
This patch focuses on a lot of the issues that you have raised, so please do keep the feedback coming.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is an action and adventure game that takes us to a troubled time in the Star Wars chronology. Developed by EA and Respawn Entertainment, it invites us to embody a Jedi who has remained hidden. Our mission is to survive the newly founded Galactic Empire, fighting against the Inquisitors and discovering more of the fragmented and proscribed Jedi Order. Below you will find the complete list of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order patch notes.
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
I remind you that EA and Respawn Entertainment’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order released on November 15 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.