Pokemon Sword and Shield brings with itself a number of new pokemon to be caught and evolved. Out of the many new ones, Milcery is the crème themed Fairy type Pokemon. This Pokemon was born from sweet-smelling particles in the air. Its body is made of cream. In this guide, we will explain all the Pokemon Sword and Shield Milcery Locations, How to Catch and Evolve it and its strengths and weaknesses.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Milcery Locations, How to Catch and Evolve
In Sword and Shield, Milcery can only be found in non-Overworld spawn locations. Non-Overworld Spawns mean that the pokemon are not visible in-game and can only be found randomly in the tall grass. We have listed the different location spawn rates in different weather conditions down below:
|Bridge Field||Heavy Fog (Lv. 26-28)||30%|
|Route 4||All Weather (Lv. 13-15)||20%|
|Giant’s Mirror||Heavy Fog (Lv. 26-28)||32%|
How to Catch Milcery
In the above locations, you can catch Milcery. Running around in these areas, players can spot one with a little effort. If one does not appear, players can simply run into all of the Pokémon in an area and then “Run” away from the encounter to reset the spawning of new Pokemon to catch.
Milcery has one evolution to Alcremie, but the crazy part is that there are eight different forms of Alcremie which you can obtain. To get a specific form, you need to move in a specific order with a sweet in hand to get the desired form. Below we have listed the different sweet types you can obtain by defeating the owner of the battle cafes.
- Berry Sweet
- Clover Sweet
- Flower Sweet
- Love Sweet
- Ribbon Sweet
- Star Sweet
- Strawberry Sweet
The evolution of Milcery is only possible when it is holding the sweet. But you also have to spin your character in a specific manner in order for Milcery to evolve into Alcremie.
We have listed the methods to obtain the different evolution forms of Milcery.
- Vanilla Cream: Spin clockwise during the day
- Ruby Cream: Spin clockwise for over five seconds during the day
- Matcha Cream: Spin clockwise at night
- Mint Cream: Spin counterclockwise for over five seconds at night
- Lemon Cream: Spin clockwise for more than five seconds at night
- Salted Cream: Spin counterclockwise at night
- Ruby Swirl: Spin counterclockwise for more than five seconds during the day
- Caramel Swirl: Spin counterclockwise for more than five seconds at night
- Rainbow Crème: Random by luck.
Milcery Strengths and Weaknesses
Milcery is a fairy type pokemon meaning that it is strong against fighting, bug, dark and dragon-type pokemon. It is weaker against poison and steel types.
The following shows the Pokemon against which Milcery is strong:
- Tyranitar a Rock and Dark type pokemon.
- Hydreigon a Dark and Dragon type pokemon.
- Goodra a Dragon type pokemon.
- Haxorus a Dragon type pokemon.
- Noivern a Flying and Dragon type pokemon.
The following shows the Pokemon against which Milcery is weak:
- Lucario a Fighting and Steel type pokemon.
- Klinklang a Steel type pokemon.
- Steelix a Steel and Ground type pokemon.
- Excadrill a Ground and Steel type pokemon.
- Bronzong a Steel and Psychic pokemon.