Through the eShop of Nintendo Switch, we can confirm the size of the download of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening. This is a fact that many Zelda enthusiasts wanted to know and myself included.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is one of the most anticipated video games for the hybrid machine catalog. The information has emerged through the data of the game preload in the mentioned online store of the console and has been officially confirmed by Nintendo’s Japanese division.
We talk here about 5.8GB, a size that definitely may sound somewhat low but that is quite high within the usual Nintendo Switch standards. It should be remembered that, without going any further, the super Super Mario Odyssey occupied just a little less space with a size of 5.7GB.
In addition, some incentives have been made public when pre-ordering the video game. For example, Nintendo’s United Kingdom division ensured us that if we buy the game before September 22, we will get twice as many gold coins for acquiring the game. You can use these points to save on your next Nintendo eShop purchase.
Here are some key features about The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening:
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character.
We remind you that The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening will release for the Nintendo Switch next month September 20.