This walkthrough will get you through Chapter 14 of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses: The Delusional Prince. This walkthrough follows the Azure Moon path, of the House Leader Dimitri. During this walkthrough, you will gather the information on all the things you have to complete and all the conversation choices you have to go through as well.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Chapter 14 Walkthrough Guide
We will also discuss the battle at the end of Chapter 14 will also be discussed. This guide will cover all the battle strategies as well as the best winning conditions.
Without further ado, let us begin.
- At the start of the Chapter 14, you will talk to Seteth and the Knights of Seiros about whatever is going on and about the battle.
- In this conversation you will have to choose the best options, so we recommend you go with “Let’s win, no matter what” and “I have no objections”. This will give you the best head-start towards your battle at Garreg Mach.
- Now you just have to finish all the missions you have for the month before the month ends and then you can go to the battle. Oh, and don’t forget to celebrate your precious comrade Gilbert’s birthday. He’s had his fair share of trouble the past year after all.
- After all this, you can opt in to do the “Protecting Garreg Mach” battle.
Important Events to Not Miss
|Guardian Moon 1/04||Free Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/05||Lecture Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/11||Free Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/12||Lecture Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/18||Free Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/19||Lecture Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/25||Free Day|
|Guardian Moon 1/36||Gilbert’s Birthday|
Battle: Protecting Garreg Mach
- The main victory condition for this battle is to “Rout the enemy”. And the main Defeat condition you can face is when all your troops fall in the battleground or you are unable to defend the captured location.
- You will be playing with your heavy units as well as your ranged characters. On the other hand, enemy units will have snipers and knights and heavy troops as well. Garreg Mach is quite a difficult area to handle.
- There will be area shown on the map as pink, you have to defend that area and do not let enemy go there.
- Put your heavy troops right in front and place your ranged characters behind your heavy troops, this formation will be the best tactic of this battle and in this way you will be able to inflict maximum damage to the enemy troops.
- Randolph will have different units at one side of the map and they will not move. Use your heavy units to attack them but beware of the snipers and use your archers well.
Be sure to collect your items, and head back from Garreg Mach to the academy to heal your characters. This is all from our guide and walkthrough for Fire Emblem: Three Houses Chapter 14, the Delusional Prince. If you need to access Chapter 15, you can find it on Fire Emblem Chapter 15 Walkthrough Guide.