Cyberpunk 2077 players will be able to start conversations with NPCs without leaving their bike or car. This works like a classic dynamic conversation according to the developer. This new information was revealed by CD Projekt Red last week to the Polish press.
We know that it’s a small feature to be able to talk with NPCs while staying in the car, but it makes for an even more immersive experience that Cyberpunk 2077 wants to deliver. It’s true, not everyone wants to leave the car to have a conversation with NPCs (like in Grand Theft Auto 5).
Apart from that, CD Projekt RED revealed a lot of new and interesting information about the upcoming sci-fi game. The information that we will be discussing below comes from Polish sites likeMiastogier, and Onet.
The developer confirmed that different religions will be present in Night City. Yes, Christianity is present in the game.
There will be different merchants available to buy clothes from. Some of these merchants will offer discounts for a specified period of time. Players will be able to buy long jackets, sneakers, t-shirts, etc.
Bots can be hacked in the game from a long-distance. Different Cyberpunk 2077 mini-games related hacking will be present and each one will be different depending on the installation you hack. In addition to this, hacking skills will advance as you progress through the game. Players will learn to hack a simple door and later will learn to hack cameras or turrets and more.
Moreover, your inventory will be limited depending on the weight you can transport.
As for Cyberpunk 2077 character creation, players will not necessarily choose to be strictly a man or a woman. For example, one character can have a male body with feminine attributes, a feminine voice, and feminine hair.
Interested folks can read some of the interesting new information revealed about Cyberpunk 2077 below as summarised by a user on NeoGAF.
- Increases are performed only from a specialist but minor changes will be possible by ourselves such as improving our mantis blade by adding poison
- You can increase your skills by finding a trainer or by installing certain implants
- The scarcity of objects corresponds to its availability rate in stores. The rarer an object is, the more street cred will it take for a seller to offer it to us
- They have changed the way to show the damage compared to the 2018 demo and try several methods to indicate the damage taken by the opponent without flooding the screen with numbers (the numbers are still there but in smaller quantities) like adding special animations
- When V uses a glass bottle to shatter it on the skull of an opponent, this results in a bloody visual effect and the shard of the bottle is still usable for impaling it in the body of an opponent
- Each attribute and skill goes up to level 10. There are 60 perks too (5 per skill) and each perks has 5 levels of progression
- If you take a driver out of his car to rob him and there is a gang or the police around, a violent response will be felt
- Religions are still very present in Night City. Our vision of Cyberpunk is not to describe an alternative world but a continuity of our world. Some things will look like our current reality. For example, Christianity is present in the game and will even have a faction.
Cyberpunk 2077 release date is set for April 16, 2020, for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4. As for the question that will Cyberpunk 2077 have multiplayer? Yes, it will but it will not be available at launch.