Latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update version 1.20 is now available for download on Sony PlayStation 4. The latest update comes with a variety of new features, Alcatraz Nightfall, a new specialist and Blackout update called “the haunting fog”. The update will require you to download a 12.765 GB file on PS4.
The latest operation now available in the game is called “Operation Apocalypse Z”. Treyarch has now also released the patch notes for Black Ops 4 1.20 update. According to the patch notes, changes in the game have been made across all different modes including Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout.
A new specialist called “Reaper” is now available in multiplayer. For those who don’t remember, Reaper is a specialist from 2015’s Black Ops 3. Reaper can be unlocked at Tier 1 in Contraband.
The latest specialist comes with a weapon “Scythe” which is a high damage machine gun with a very high rate of fire. In addition to this, Reaper comes with Radar Shroud equipment which acts as a UAV jammer.
Three new maps are now also available in multiplayer for Black Ops Pass owners including Der Schatten, Remnant, and Havana.
The new update also brings a fan-favorite mode Sticks and Stones to the game. Sticks and Stones is a free for all mode during which players are allowed to use nothing but cross-bows, ballistic knives, and combat axes. The last man standing in this new mode wins the match.
And Finally, Alpha Omega is now available in Zombies mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops Pass owners. The new map addition to the zombies mode arrives along with new perks such as Blood Wolf Bite, Phoenix Up and Head Drama Epic Elixirs. The description of these new modes is as follows as provided by Treyarch.
Blood Wolf Bite
- New perk now available in Chaos and Aether maps
- Spawns a wolf companion to fight alongside you.
- Modifier: Wolf attacks have the chance to spawn a mini-Power-up.
New Epic Elixirs – Phoenix Up
- Revives all teammates and allows them to keep their Perks.
- While active, any bullet that hits a zombie counts as a headshot.
Treyarch has also released a trailer of the new update for the fans, which you can checkout below.
Other features included in Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.20 are as follows.
- An eerie fog has now covered the whole Black Out map
- Night mode across Alcatraz map in Blackout
- A new Alcatraz Horde Mode LTM
- New weapon tuning for the Daemon 3XB.
- Zombies Wonder Weapons now appear in the Mystery Box (Blackout)
- New Humiliations (Blackout)
- New Black Ops 4 version of “Damned” will now play in the lobby (zombies)
Interested folks can read full Black Ops 4 1.20 patch notes on Reddit as provided by Treyarch. Do note that this update is currently only available for PS4 users. Xbox One and PC users of the game will have to wait a week more to finally have access to Operation Apocalypse Z.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 published by Activision is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.