The long-awaited Rage 2 is finally out and this time it’s a Deluxe Edition as well. For players who have bought the Deluxe Edition or pre-ordered the game, there are some Rage 2 DLC items to be acquired after installation.
Whether you’ve bought the game from a retailer, online through your console or had already pre-ordered the game, you need to get the DLC in any case. However, the process is different for each. In this Rage 2 Guide, we’ve detailed everything you need to know about how to access DLC items in the game.
Redeem Rage 2 Pre-Order DLC Items
If you bought the game from your console store, the DLC will be downloaded automatically. Getting DLC items in Rage 2 for the retailer version is a bit of an annoyance but we’ll walk you through it. Moreover, there’s a pre-order bonus that we’ll help you get.
The pre-order bonus includes Armor, a Pistol, an exclusive Side Mission, and an outrageous Monster Truck skin. The bonuses have been integrated into the game which makes it interesting to get each item.
- The Mutant Monster Truck skin will be available in the inventory inside the “Vehicle” tab where you’ll be able to equip it.
- A Cult of Death God mission will be unlocked after the Blackout in the main questline. This quest will be given to you by John Marshall while leaving Gunbarrel.
- Completing this side mission will get you the other two bonus items i.e. Settler Pistol and Nicholas Raine Armor.
Deluxe Edition DLC Items
The Deluxe Edition holds some addition DLC items in Rage 2, owing to its deluxe nature. Players who pre-ordered the Rage 2 Deluxe Edition will get the pre-order bonus DLC items as well as the Rage 2 Deluxe Edition DLC items. The Rage 2 Deluxe Edition DLC items are as follows:
- Doom BFG 9000: The Blaster featured in the DOOM series. Our BFG 9000 Guide will guide you through it.
- Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes: Usually these codes are to be bought in-game, but they come along in the Rage 2 Deluxe Edition DLC items. The codes can be found in the ‘Settings Menu’ under ‘Cheats’.
- Do note that using the cheats will disable your ability to earn Trophies/Achievements. We advise that you save the game before using a cheat.