Battlefield V might’ve been a disappointment for EA but developer DICE is still supporting the game. This time the studio has rolled out Battlefield 5 update 1.15 that brings a slew of fixes if the patch notes are to be believed.
As you can see Battlefield 5 update 1.15 patch notes below, this isn’t a small update as it brings a lot fixes an changes to the game.
However, most of the changes were made to Battlefield V’s UI, options menu, Assignments, introducing matchmaking to Combined Arms mode and more.
Not only that, Battlefield 5 update 1.15 also brings PC-specific improvements like improving mouse lag and more. Check out the full PC-specific Battlefield V patch notes below.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes result in mouse input lag after players alt-tabbed the game or switched to windowed mode.
- In Firestorm, players will now be able to initiate matchmaking even in the case that they had previously joined a squad in Firestorm and then left it.
- In Firestorm, players will no longer not be able to matchmake if they had previously played with a squad and the squad leader had quit the game mid-round.
- Fixed a rare flickering issue that could occur on the Narvik deploy screen.
- The hotkey for using the X2 500lb bombs now shows the correct key binding when using the Mosquito FB MKVI.
- In Origin when playing Battlefield V, the Richpresence statuses of your friends are now shown in the localization setting that you (and not your friend) have set.
Furthermore, update 1.15 also brings Xbox One-specific improvement and ther is only one. “The Stuka B-1 Nitrous Specialization activation has now been correctly mapped to the left D-pad button as shown in the user interface. It was previously incorrectly set to the right D-pad”.
As for the rest of the fixes and changes made, the following Battlefield 5 update 1.15 update patch notes are some of the highlights.
- Combined Arms now has matchmaking functionality.
- In Combined Arms, tool tips no longer show when you’re spectating a squad member after you’ve been killed.
- In Combined Arms, zoom functionality for the mini-map has been enabled.
- Tides of War: The chapter rewards screen now takes you to last reward that you’ve unlocked.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases would trigger the “kill confirmed” sound effect even though the enemy was only hurt
- Increased the visibility of critical messages while in-game, making them easier to read.
You can see the full changelog for the Battlefield 5 update 1.15 by checking out the full patch notes here.
Battlefield V is a first-person action shooter developed by EA DICE for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.