BioWare’s Anthem continues to struggle with in-game issues every day. EA’s community manager has now provided a list of known issues that players are likely to encounter after installing Anthem patch 1.1.0, which brought new Stronghold to the game.
The list includes issues like disappearing of assets or enemies from Sunken Cell stronghold, DLSS Screen Freeze and Bright white screen bug in Forge after the cutscene finishes. Below is the official list of issues along with descriptions.
- Invisible assets or enemies after dying too many times in Sunken Cell stronghold – If a squad wipes 10+ times they may run into this issue.
- Elite Ash Brutes in this stronghold are entering idle and still move when frozen – This only affects Ash Brutes in this stronghold.
- DLSS Screen Freeze – For PC players with DLSS enabled, if they play an Arcanist Secrets world quest during free play, the screen will freeze upon interacting with the vault. The UI updates, but their exo and the world are stuck in place. During this time, the user is free to move around and play, but nothing will change on the screen until the timer is done, at which point everything recovers.
- Bright white screen in Forge after cutscene – After a cutscene has ended, accessing the Forge in the expedition leads to bright white lighting that covers all but the UI elements. The effect persists in the Forge until the end of the expedition.
- Lower stats on components, gear and weapons – The current values on some items are incorrect and show a lower value than before the update. This is a visual issue and does not impact the stats provided.
- Vault space – After the 1.1.0 update players may have noticed that the space in their vault has increased or gone over the limit. This was due to a bug being fixed where Ranger items were not properly being taken into account for space. Clearing out items from your vault will fix this issue.
BioWare is working to resolve these issues with a patch which is expected to arrive soon. The developer will continue to update the list as they discover more issues.
As it was expected, Anthem’s April content update is missing out major things promised by the developer. The Cataclysm event which was expected to arrive in May has also been delayed. That’s because BioWare is prioritizing gameplay and bug fixes for now.
The following features which were part of Anthem’s 90-day roadmap have been delayed until further notice.
- Mastery System
- Legendary Missions – Phase II
- Weekly Stronghold Challenge
- Some Freeplay Events
That said, things are not still not looking good for Electronic Arts and BioWare both. According to a poll on Reddit, 50% of Anthem players have quit the game, the percentage is likely to increase further if there are more content delays in the future.
Anthem published by EA is now available to play on Sony’s PlayStation 4, Microsoft’s Xbox One and PC.