The Elder Scrolls: Blades is a game with many different types of chests for you to loot. Not every single one of these chests is exceptional and worth the wait time so we’ve prepared this handy little TES: Blades Gold Chests Farming Guide that outlines each type and which ones you should prioritize.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades Gold Chests Farming
Wood Chests are instantly accessible and are good for materials so they’re great to farm. Your inventory will fill with Silver Chests if you play just adequately, but those are nothing compared to the Gold Chests.
Gold Chests take a long time to open but they give back the most and there’s a pretty simple way to farm them endlessly i.e. replaying the Abyss. You’re always guaranteed to get a Gold Chest if you play far enough.
- Make space to keep only ONE slot in your chest inventory.
- Enter the Abyss and battle until you obtain the Wooden Chest. Keep it!
- Continue until you get the Silver Chest. This will fill up your inventory.
- Discard the Silver Chest and open the Wood Chest. This will create space for the Gold Chest.
- Continue into the Abyss until you acquire the Gold Chest. Set the chest to open overnight.
- Exit the Abyss by opening the menu and tapping ‘Exit.’
If you’ve got the inventory space available, you can get a second Gold Chest by venturing into the Abyss again. This is a pretty great way to reap some high tier rewards.