Capcom has now released a new Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC which unlocks all of the in-game rewards instantly. The DLC pack allows the players to unlock rewards without having to complete in-game challenges linked to them for just $4.99 or £3.99.
The unlock all rewards DLC pack will come in handy for everyone who’s struggling in the RE 2 Remake. Why waste your time earning them when you can pay to download them all. It’s also worth getting for newcomers who can use rewards like Infinite Ammo Submachine Gun and Infinite Ammo Combat Knife in order to survive. Also, It’s a useful pack for achievement hunters and for those who haven’t yet unlocked all of the game’s rewards
Interested players can download the new DLC from Steam, PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store. You can check out the rewards that unlock with this new DLC below.
- Extra ‘The 4th Survivor’ – Complete any “A” and “B” campaign scenario
- Extra ‘The Tofu Survivor’ – Complete “the 4th Survivor”
- Infinite Ammo Combat Knife – Find all 15 Mr. Raccoon Figurines
- Infinite Ammo Samurai Edge Pistol – Complete any campaign scenario on Standard in under 3 1/2 hours
- Infinite Ammo Submachine Gun – Complete any campaign scenario on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours
- Infinite Ammo Minigun – Complete any of Claire’s campaign scenarios on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours with 3 or fewer saves
- Infinite Ammo Rocket Launcher – Complete any of Leon’s campaign scenarios on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours with 3 or fewer saves
- Models – Complete specific in-game records
- Concept Art – Complete specific in-game records
- Costumes – Various requirements and paid DLC
The new DLC is going to divide fans as there are some players who want to complete challenges instead of just spending money to get them. It also seems unfair to those who spent hours to unlock them.
Many fans won’t like the price put on the DLC to unlock rewards such as Infinite ammo. It’s like buying cheat codes something the original Resident Evil didn’t offer.
With that said, we are obliged to inform you that RE 2 Remake Standard Edition is now available for just $39.59 on the PlayStation Store. Luckily, PC players of the game can get some interesting new mods installed without having to spend any money. If you want, you can now play as Solid Snake in Resident Evil 2 Remake.
Seemingly, Capcom is allowing everyone to have more fun in the game by purchasing rewards. It’s a smart move since the game has already managed to cross 4 million unit sales worldwide.
Resident Evil 2 Remake is now available to play on Microsoft’s Xbox One, Sony’s PlayStation 4 and PC.