Gran Turismo Sport released a new update for the game. Gran Turismo update version 1.36 that brings five new cars to the popular racing game as well as several gameplay fixes.
Update 1.35, which came out earlier this month, focused on Eliminating Bugs. Update version 1.36 that brings five new cars to the popular racing game as well as several gameplay fixes.
The five new cars that have been added to the Gran Turismo Sport in this update include:
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto
- Lamborghini Countach
- Lancia Stratos ’73 (N200)
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Honda ’19 (Gr.X)
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Toyota ’19 (Gr.X)
In addition to the cars, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.36 also adds four new rounds to the game, including.
Two new rounds added to the FF Challenge.
Two new rounds added to the MINI Challenge.
Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic Car Festival.
Two new rounds added to the La Festa Cavallino.
Two new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup.
One new round added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series.
The list of fixes in update 1.36 include:
– Fixed an issue wherein with the transmission set to [Manual], the gear shifts could be performed faster when using a H-pattern shifter in manual-clutch mode than with a paddle shift or Wireless Controller. (The following controller were affected: Thrustmaster TH8A Add-On Shifter, Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter, Logitech Driving Force Shifter, Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ);
– Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode wherein forced Time Penalties wouldn’t function correctly in the automated penalty zone;
– When performing a gear change using an H-pattern shifter and clutch, and with the transmission set to [Manual], a grinding sound effect will now be played when the revs are not matching;
– Various other issues within Gran Turismo Sport have been addressed.
The full Gran Turismo Sport update 1.36 Patch Notes go into more details, fans who want to know more of that can venture onto their official website here.
Gran Turismo Sport is a racing video game by Polyphony Digital and Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4.