Treyarch teased a massive update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this past week and then we got to see some major details about the new additions in the yesterday’s update.
Last week’s update v1.15 focused on optimizing GPU memory usage for lower-end setups and stability.
We also learned last month that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Map will be receiving some major changes.
Update version 1.16 adds a number of fixes and additions to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (at least on PS4). Treyarch released a fresh list of patch notes on Reddit which lists the additions and fixes in detail.
Here is a summary of all of it:
- Free Weapon Crate with guaranteed MKII Signature Weapon now available in the Black Market (PS4).
- Weapon tuning pass in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Reactive Camos now available on all guns (Gold camo no longer required).
- Reduced potential max amount of flinch while not aiming down sights.
- Fixes and improvements for Theater, Paintshop, and IU issues.
- Stability and bug fixes in Multiplayer, World League Hub, and Zombies.
- Barebones game modes now live in Core and Hardcore (PS4).
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added to all Hardcore modes.
- XP rewards increased for several medal events.
- Increased score for collecting an enemy dog tag in Kill Confirmed to 100.
- Gameplay improvements for various Specialists, Care Package, and Tactical Mask.
- “Ancient Evil” now live for Black Ops Pass holders (PS4).
- New Perk available: Zombshell (PS4).
- New Elixirs available: Suit Up, Dividend Yield, Talkin’ Bout Regeneration, Bullet Boost, and Quacknarok (PS4).
- New Talismans available: Glowing Phylactery and Battered Dragon Scale (PS4).
- Sparrow and EMP Disruptor added.
- Escalating Collapse damage added to counter out-healing others in the final circle.
- Added co-pilot support for the helicopter and the cargo truck.
- Reduced glare in the Blackout map when looking toward the sun.
- Home Wrecker melee weapon now available in Contraband Stashes (PS4).
- World League Hub
- Added ranks 21-30.
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added for all League Play matches.
- UI and Create-a-Class improvements.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is an FPS by Treyarch and Activision for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Out now!