Recent data mining leak reveals objective details on The Division 2 raid called Operation Dark Hours. After open beta going live for all platforms on March 2nd and the game fully released on March 15th, we are now seeing new details revealed for Operation Dark Hours. This will be the series’ first-ever eight-person raid.
Other leaks of The Division 2 Raid – Operation Dark Hours have shown what icon of the raid looks like it (the image can be found here) what trophies/achievements are attached to it, and how many players will it have.
According to the data miner and Reddit user kevindavid40, the raid will begin at the aforementioned airport and end at Arlington Island. More details can be found in the Reddit post made by kevindavid40.
There are going to be several objectives within this raid, some of which include the following:
- Survive the assault on the bridge
- Find the stolen GPS coordinates
- Protect the named agent on your team
- Confirm the kill of 2nd hand Lieutenant
- Rendezvous with your team
- Survive the blackout attack
- Find the activation code
- Extract your team to safety
- Split teams and flank the target
- Stop the convoy from leaving the runway
- Takeout bombarders from high ground
And here are the four trophies/achievements attached to the raid:
- Relentless: Make it through the bridge in one hour or less
- Extreme Measures: Have your most kills with Signature weapons
- Reminder of Me: Kill any of the Hunters who killed you before
- Gone Baby Gone: In less than 2 minutes flee from Interceptors
Right now, Ubisoft has neither confirmed nor denied these leaks. Which is why all of this information must be taken with a grain of salt. Details regarding the date of Operation Dark Hours have not come out.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online action RPG by Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Out now!