Gran Turismo Sport’s new v1.34 update has now arrived and it packs a lot of free content. The new GT Sports update brings us five new cars including Toyota’s flagship GR Supra RZ’19, Pagani Huayra’13 and more.
The full list of upcoming cars is as follows.
- TOYOTA GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
A new international Autopolis circuit also awaits you in GT Sport. It’s based on a “race track located in the middle of a mountain range on the southwestern island of Japan”. You can try Autopolis with standard or shortcut configuration and is the best place to try Supra on.
Moreover, new GT League events have been added. You can check out all the new events below.
- Supra Legend (Amateur League)
- Beginner League Update: 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
- Amateur League Updates: 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
- Professional League Updates: 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge and 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
- Endurance League Update: 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
The scapes mode now offers Autopolis allowing us to capture the beauty of this new track and share with the world.
Other improvements and adjustments mentioned in the patch notes are:
- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
- View/Replays: In “Sport” mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the “Race Entry Selection” screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Download this free update today on your PlayStation 4 and Pro systems. You will be required to have an internet connection in order to get the update. These content updates keep the game alive still after the game’s release back in 2017.
Polyphony Digital releases a new update almost every month to bring loads of new cars, tracks and more to the game to keep everyone interested in the title until the arrival of next game in the series.
Kazunori Yamauchi, CEO of Polyphony has already hinted that a new Gran Turismo for PlayStation 5 is in works and we expect it to be one of the launch titles.
Gran Turismo Sport is the thirteenth game in the series and the first on PlayStation 4.